Sunday, September 3, 2017

Way Above Average

Here we are into September and our weather forecast for the next 14 days is for each day to be in the mid- to high 90's. It's 96F right now and only 3:30 so it will probably go higher. The whole summer has been hotter than normal so we officially have the hottest summer ever.

Once again I ask, what is normal? My husband and I have been looking at the temperatures in other places because neither of us likes hot weather, except for the tomatoes, but we don't mind the cold. We will be visiting a friend so I have taken a break from the Album quilt to make a small quilt as a gift. It's still sort of the same theme as it is also a Baltimore block but writ large with some nice quilting around the border. It's only 40 inches square so quick to make and finish. I will post pix soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment