Sunday, September 10, 2017

My Crazy Coon Cat

I have posted many pictures of my Maine coon cat,  Max, whose picture leads off this blog. He is nearly six years old now and still a big mess. He is my first Maine coon cat so I cannot swear to anything but this guy loves water. He likes to wash himself thoroughly in water, he likes to clean his feet in the dogs' water bowl, he likes to hang outside the people shower so that when they exit, they drip on him. His favorite sleeping spot is the dogs' water bowl where he curls himself around and waits for their arrival.

 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I just saw this, what a crazy guy! We used to have a Maine Coon, he was too smart for us. He would snatch up your glasses or whatever you laid on the table and run away with it. They are special cats indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, if this guy had an opposable thumb he would be dangerous. He already knows how to open some doors and some drawers and he loves feeding illicit treats to the coonhound (brothers from a different mother).

    ReplyDelete