Saturday, September 30, 2017

Addendum to "Are You Angry Yet?"

I know that many of those who read my words agree with me. I know that in many circumstances I am preaching to the choir, but my question still stands; I want to know what it takes for you who still support Trump to change your minds.

It isn't only my opinion that Trump has appointed people who have lied, stolen, trashed American values, it is their own admissions including apologies and paying back money to taxpayers (Mnuchin and Price). The Republican government is in disarray, unable to write and pass substantive legislation and unclear about whether they should stick with Trump.

So why are those on the other side, who are Americans too, not pissed off? I know there is still a strong vein of racism in this country, I live with that every day and this is in Utah not Alabama. But tell me please, what has Trump done for you that makes you happy he is the head of state. And I don't mean that otherwise it would be Clinton because I didn't like her either. What does Trump do for you that makes you cheer?

No comments:

Post a Comment