Monday, September 11, 2017

Link To Paintings

I wrote earlier that I had hung a painting that a young woman here in Utah painted of me almost twenty years ago now in our new bathroom. Since she is still painting and still trying to establish herself as an artist, I thought I would provide a link. Her name is Jamie Wayman and she does have her own blog but the link I am providing is an old one to the gallery that represents her here in town.
The link still works even though it is dated.

http://www.hornefineart.com/artists/jamie-wayman/

The painting of me swimming is included in the group shown at that link. It is from her senior fine arts requirement class and is far less colorful than her current work but we still like it. I have another one that she painted in the same series for that class and I am happy to say that I was her first sale ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment