Saturday, July 1, 2017

I'm Not The Only One

As I wrote before, even folks whose political leanings are dissimilar to mine are wishing that Trump would just shut up. I don't even mean about a specific topic but in general. A broad swath of Republican senators felt Trump's Twitter feed over the last two days was reprehensible and then he capped that on Friday by proclaiming that the Senate should just repeal the ACA without replacing it. Naturally, since they are still in the swamp over what they should do about healthcare, they didn't appreciate Trump making their job vastly more difficult. I always feel that twinge of guilt when I am overcome with Schadenfreude, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. You can say one thing about number 45.... there's never a dull moment with him in charge.....sigh....

    ReplyDelete