Sunday, July 30, 2017

Click Bait

BuzzFeed has a ten question quiz online that purports to guide you to your best destination to live. I took it and got directed to Stockholm, Sweden. My husband took it and got Los Angeles, California. It would be hard to pick two more different locales. We are planning a relocation but there is no way I would ever go to Los Angeles. There are problems and stumbling blocks in any choice, including that we do have our menagerie. That means we need a house, not an apartment, and probably some land as well although there are plenty of dogs in cities. Since we don't need jobs some paths are easier. The consulting work my husband does to fill his time and keep his brain active is almost entirely online and the school district for which I score essays will miss me far more than I will miss them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment