Wednesday, October 23, 2013

On to Paris

Today we drive to Paris. We have both been there before so that isn't new but we have never stayed in Montparnasse before. This is the shortest part of our trip so mad dashes to see things we haven't seen before on the Left Bank. There is a quilt store in Paris, near Notre Dame, that I want to look for.

After that it is home to the United States. I am not looking forward to the flights. This trip was a package deal with the airfare included for IcelandAir. I had never flown that airline before. After this trip I hope to never even see their logo again. A truly terrible airline. We fly back into NYC in the evening on Saturday and spend one night there. Then on to home and all my animal friends. I am looking forward to my own bed and my own routine including quilting my Mistletoe quilt.

My husband has been swayed by Burgundian charm though. Now he is trolling through French real estate websites for property.

No comments:

Post a Comment