Friday, June 9, 2017

Drama Ensues

As anyone might expect, there are multiple developments following Comey's testimony yesterday. Now I am not going to say that I am Comey's biggest fan, but anyone who thinks he would lie under oath is delusional. Trump now says in public that he is willing to testify under oath about his interactions with Comey. Clearly that has no value at all. Everyone, including his supporters, knows that he is willing to lie at the blink of an eye. Despite Sarah Huckabee Sanders' assertion that Trump is not a liar, a completely unbiased list of statements, just the statements from Trump, will prove that to be another declaration by a woman who is so out of her depth that she doesn't even know it.

I have been working on the first block that isn't from the original design. I like it very much.Now I am counting the blocks finished, the ones I don't particularly like, and what I can do to change the design to fit my taste. I am thinking about a block that includes some of my pets but I have to draw that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment