Monday, July 16, 2018

Some Call It Treason

Trump stood next to Putin today and said that he believed Putin when he said that Russia had not interfered with the US election. This despite Putin saying in Russian that was translated for everyone that he had wanted Trump to win and had taken steps to see that happen. Trump went on to blame the United States and Obama and the DNC for the election meddling and went on to say that the intelligence services were not doing a good job. Stunned Republicans in Congress all made comments condemning Trump's statements with some saying that it was treason. I didn't read any comments from Democrats yet.

Of course none of them have the cojones to do anything about it.

There is a quilt shop in Newark, Delaware that sounds interesting. It's about a 40 minute drive away from my house so my husband and I plan to go there tomorrow. And yes, my husband likes to go to quilt shops. He likes to look at all the fabrics and designs and he has been all over the western US and western Europe going to quilt stores with me. He really liked the one in Edinburgh. So I will let everyone know about The Blue Hen Quilt Shop after we visit tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I try to avoid watching Trump as I get physically sick to my stomach. I accidentally watched the press conference because I was doing a breathing treatment and had to sit still. My very first thought when I saw Dump's behavior was "that's treasonous". I had to turn on several channels to see if I was losing my mind but many others said the same thing. Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete