Thursday, February 16, 2017

Cracks In The Facade

If you watched Trump's news conference or even watched bits on the news and still thought this man was a strong leader, he is looking for people to work for him, perhaps you. His new NSA choice has already turned him down, he still hasn't secured a communications director, several of his upcoming choices will not be approved. Trump's choices prove that there are no job descriptions or requirements. Anyone of you 44 million who voted for him because he would make your lives better should step up because you are the true believers.

I finished half of the first border. I have just visited the Metropolitan Museum and in the past have visited other museums around the world. When I finished the half all I thought of was that this was like making a robe for a Chinese emperor. There is so much in this border and so much detail and so many beautiful flowers and berries that only a dedicated person or a slave would do it. I will try to get my husband to take a picture tomorrow. Then I am going to move sideways to the two baby quilts for a brief time before I return to the magnum opus.

No comments:

Post a Comment