Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Very Time Consuming

I started adding the dogtooth border to the border pieces. At the rate I am going this will take about two weeks. I took 90 minutes to finish 10 "teeth". The plan is to have the dark red next to the muslin and have dark green on the outside edge. I wish I had cut the teeth a little shorter and a little less acutely but it looks all right. I can't change it at this point since I am trying to use up old fabric not purchase new fabric.

The new car will take some getting used to. This is the first car I have had with a camera view in reverse. My BMW had a back up signal but not a camera. There are all sorts of bells and whistles that I may never even turn on or access but the ride and steering are very smooth and powerful. I have to have all wheel drive, even in a sport coupe, because I live on a steep hill that is snowy and icy in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment