Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wide Border One Fourth Complete

I have been quilting steadily on the wide border of The Ties That Bind. It would be nice to finish before I leave for France but it is beginning to look as though I will just miss that goal. I have completed one quarter of the border in just under three weeks. My trip is a little under eight weeks away. So I expect that I will be close but not complete. I still hope to visit some quilt stores while in France so if anyone has any suggestions for areas near Versailles or near Dijon let me know. While a cool map exists online, there is nothing like hearing from folks who have been there and done that. We will have a rental car. This trip is for fun and to see more than just the museums and restaurants we usually visit. My husband has a pipe dream of purchasing property either in France or Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment