Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Total Bedlam

Went to a local quilt store, Quilts Etc., yesterday. It's a long drive from my house but one of the best quilt stores in the country. First I have to drive on the interstate where everyone is driving at least 80 mph while also on their cellphones. Then I find out when I arrive at the store that it is their 25th anniversary so they are having a 25% off everything sale.

Seemed like every quilter in the area was there with at least nine bolts of fabric that needed cutting. If I had known about the sale I probably would have avoided the store like the plague but naturally since I was there I just added to the mayhem with my own nine bolts. I also picked up a giant refill of Mary Ellen's Best Press and some quilting betweens.

Good thing I went yesterday though since it is snowing pretty heavily right now. We are supposed to get about seven inches today. Must be time to hunker down under one quilt while working on another.

No comments:

Post a Comment