Saturday, June 23, 2018

Max In All His Glory

Even though no one asked I thought everyone would enjoy the photo of Max. Keep in mind that he usually has a very full coat of hair, approximately four inches long or so all over including his tail, of which he is indisputably proud. He holds it over his head like a pennant on a ship of the line carrying an admiral. Here is an older photo of Max first on a previous Baltimore Album.

  
There he is with some of his face ruff left, a ball on the end of his tail, and just a little bit on his feet which usually look like Chewbaca's feet. I suspect that he is more comfortable since it is fairly warm and definitely humid here. I would say it was $150 well spent but the groomer said she didn't want to do it more than once a year so even she thinks he is a thug. I am glad he loves me and follows me and purrs when I pet him.

I have been steadily quilting, starting with the eagle block, not because it is the first one I made but because it is more or less in the center of the quilt. I still have three leaves on the small branch and some of the outer cross-hatching but it is nearly done. I quilted feathers all over the eagle's body but I suspect that I am the only one who will ever really know since I quilted that part in navy thread on navy material and it doesn't stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment