Saturday, March 4, 2017

Top Finished, Ready For Layering (With Picture)

As I wrote earlier, I put the Baltimore Album project aside to make baby quilts, an act that still leaves me sort of edgy. Anyway, the piecing went fairly quickly and smoothly and I have one top finished and ready to quilt. I did not add the extra border that designer Gail Garber added because she had some rainbow striped fabric and I didn't. Other than that, it is pretty much as she designed it except not all of my bubbles are the same size. I don't machine quilt nor do I hire machine quilters either so this won't look like the magazine picture at completion.

I think this will suit any baby's room, boy or girl.

Trump has gone on vacation to Mar a Lago again, fifth time in six weeks. It has been reported that every time he flies down to Florida it costs taxpayers at least $35Million dollars. Good thing he said he wouldn't take a salary. While there he is busy tweeting insane nonsense about President Obama wire tapping him.In the meantime, several of Trump's personal advisors and picks for his cabinet have been exposed as meeting Russian emissaries multiple times prior to Trump's election. All you who voted for Trump sure picked well.

No comments:

Post a Comment