Monday, March 13, 2017

"If He's Not Joking, Of Course"

The White House was supposed to provide the evidence that they held to validate Trump's claim that Obama ordered wiretapping on Trump. This was an order from the Department of Justice but the White House did not provide anything except Sean Spicer saying that everyone could take Trump seriously, "If he's not joking."

So are we supposed to look for a tell as poker players do to know when the president is just kidding? Most of his ridiculous claims come as tweets at 3 am. As I wrote previously, he has no monitor at 3 am. Am I the only one who remembers the ridiculous Hillary Clinton advertisement of the phone call at 3 am? Am I the only one who doesn't want Donald Trump anywhere near the serious phone call that comes at 3 am? Every single president in the last 40 years has had an incident testing the US readiness in the first year of the presidency.

I am very close to finishing the quilting on the Fish quilt but I won't get it done by Wednesday, which is my next appointment. This would not have been an issue when I first went to this dentist. His office was in walking distance of my house. But several years ago he move way further south so now it's not only a long car drive, but I have to take the increasingly unsafe interstate to get there. But it isn't that easy to find a good dentist who isn't either incompetent, a thief, or a creep around here.  Trust me--I went to several dentists when I first moved here 27 years ago. They were not only incompetent, they were thieves.

No comments:

Post a Comment