Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pretty Funny--Laughter Is Still the Best Medicine

I am moving quickly in the quilting of the fish quilt. I didn't bother marking it because there wasn't any point. I am echoing the undulation of the flying geese/flying fish sections, and echoing the circles of the bubble elements so they end up more like rocks in a pond rather than bubbles. I don't think I will finish by next Wednesday which is when my next dentist appointment is but it won't be much longer than that.

A Republican congressman from Kansas named Roger Marshall wrote that, "... "morally, spiritually, socially,... the poor, including the homeless,... just don't want health care." This is his argument and reason for eliminating Medicaid entirely.

Here's the joke of the day, perhaps of the year. Guess what the name of the House Resolution to repeal and replace the ACA is?

H.R.1275 - World's Greatest Healthcare Plan of 2017

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment