Thursday, May 18, 2017

Beyond Everything Else

Trump is a disaster happening in front of all of us, but beyond that, Trump's use of language appalls me. Today he declared that there was "...no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign."  Well rational observers knew that already but I don't think that means what he thinks it means. He also tweeted that appointing a special "councel" was a witch hunt.

I have no doubt that Trump understands the meaning of "witch hunt". One of his earlier influences was Roy Cohn, Joseph McCarthy's chief counsel. I doubt that Trump understands that McCarthy and Cohn are not admired in any circles.

We know that Jared Kushner's father gave Harvard $3M just to gain entrance. How much did Trump's father pay Penn for the two years Trump spent there?

No comments:

Post a Comment