Friday, September 1, 2023

 Alabama's Attorney General, Steve Marshall, says he has the power to prosecute people who help Alabama women access abortion assistance, including just information, whether they live in Alabama or not. The state bird of Alabama is called the yellowhammer and the Yellowhammer Fund is set up to aid women in Alabama, who because of the draconian laws recently passed, are even having trouble getting contraception let alone abortion information or mifepristone.

I am now testing Marshall's assertion by asking people who disagree with him to contact the Yellowhammer Fund to do whatever they can to thwart his arrogance and insolence. I pretty much dare that jerk to indict me.

I am quite close to finishing the quilting on the new project. Should I do blue or some other color for the binding?

No comments:

Post a Comment