Wednesday, August 30, 2023

 Fani Willis gets my vote for Person of the Year. When the first of the 19 charged individuals asked for a speedy court date, as they are allowed to constitutionally, she agreed and checked the calendar and then assigned September 6th for Kenny Chesebro's trial. Then a few other defendants asked for a speedy trial at which point Willis said that if everyone was ready she was too. So today she said she would schedule the entire 19 member group for September 6. You go girl.

Geez, I hope Mr. Trump is ready because at this point Willis is not taking prisoners, she is taking names. Huzzah, huzzah, the south does rise again.

I am nearly done with the quilting on the new floral quilt. Then comes the binding and then comes the next project. I am thinking of making a collage quilt of my son's dog but I have no experience with that so I have to do some more research and some more investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment