Saturday, April 9, 2022

 I started a new project the other day. If you have read this blog before you already know that I only work on one project at a time since I don't like "unfinished objects", UFO's. Even though I found a quilt store fairly close to my house, I am still relying on older fabric for this project. 


It's a New York Beauty design for the main blocks but I am still working out the other design elements. I used to plan assiduously, drawing designs out on a inch grid paper, but these days I work more on spur of the moment or what looks good now. I cannot say honestly that this is a good way to do things. I am way more of a plan everything down to the nth degree, but so far I like what I am doing.


While I was writing this entry, I looked up to our arched window and saw a rainbow.

 
This is looking to one side of my kitchen toward the neighbors' house. You can see a faint double rainbow in the image. Years ago I wrote a blog entry about a double rainbow early in the morning but did not get a photo. This rainbow isn't as spectacular as that but it is still very cool.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment