Thursday, January 26, 2017

Duck And Cover

I am making good progress on this long project. I finished the Harp and Heart block today. When I write that I finished it, I mean I finished the applique. I have gotten through about half of the embroidery accents so I expect to finish that tomorrow. The original plan calls for a switch to the outside borders just as she calls for making the sashing a little at a time.

In the meantime, the moron in charge has signed a series of executive orders and made a series of statements that not only raise alarm but don't even make sense. Today he posited a 20% tariff on Mexican imports to the United States. Of course the folks who voted for him would be those hardest hit.

The best we can hope for is that utter chaos will ensue.   

No comments:

Post a Comment