Friday, November 13, 2020

 I have finished making the Dresden Plate blocks for the twin sized bed and I have also finished making the four side borders for the classic ice cream border, but the old book that I am using is more than a little hazy about the corners for the borders. I have not found any how-to instructions online though I have found a variety of photos of ice cream borders. I am reasonably sure I will be able to figure something out but if anyone knows a site online that has clear instructions and information, I will be very grateful. 


Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

  1. This meta search on Google shows some options... the most common seems to be a larger background color in the corner, but the one I like best is the dresden plate, like a fan in the corner... a little more unexpected.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=ice+cream+border+for+a+quilt&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS805US805&oq=ice+cream+border+for+a+quilt&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30i457.7383j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

    ReplyDelete