Thursday, March 12, 2015

So Far, So Good

The ablation went well although the overall news wasn't heartening. The same four spots that were identified last year had reconnected and were misfiring, and there were also three new spots. We aren't spring chickens but we aren't looking for managed care yet either so thinking of finality doesn't come easy to either of us. Don't want to borrow trouble though.

I took the Bulls Eye down to work on while I waited. It was an enormous hit and I got a great deal of quilting done. There is only one corner and about two feet on one adjacent side of the border left to quilt and then the binding so there will be new photos to post in about ten days to two weeks. Someone asked me once how I finished a quilt and jokingly I told her that I always played Beethoven's 9th Symphony. She meant how did I finish the edges, but I do listen to the whole symphony every time and I almost stand up and cheer when the Ode to Joy is playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment