Friday, March 20, 2015

1000 Yards of Thread

I just completed the quilting on the top--1000 yards of thread. No photos yet since it really isn't done--needs all the trimming, binding, soaking, etc. I probably won't get it done tomorrow even though my husband is going rock climbing. That's right--ten days after the ablation he is going rock climbing. Good thing the doctor said no restrictions on his physical activity. Last time he went climbing, in the very same place, he started having AF halfway up the climb. Monday seems like a reasonable finish date for the quilt.

Now I have to get serious about planning the next project. I have three ideas swirling in my head and I haven't zeroed in yet. My husband just sprang on me that he might be going to do some work in Paris for a while. He wanted to know if I wanted to join him at the end of his sojourn. Better find out what our sons are doing since we depend on them for pet care.

No comments:

Post a Comment