Friday, July 16, 2021

 My package has still not arrived despite tracking indicating that it was out for delivery on Wednesday. It never arrived Wednesday but it is in Pennsylvania. When I tried to call FedEx they seemed to think that it was some sort of major achievement that the package (two items totaling 4 pounds) had made it from Missouri to Pennsylvania in the blisteringly fast pace of just over 15 days.  But they certainly didn't want to tell me when it might make it all the way here. My husband says I should order stuff, any stuff, that totals the rest of the gift certificate so that at least the order will be in rather than just sitting idle. I am tired of dealing with all of this. They sent a questionnaire asking how I felt about their customer service. Of course they didn't respond to my filling out the questionnaire so they obviously don't care. 

This isn't even my money since it was a gift certificate but this customer service is demonstrably bad.


I just got an email from Missouri Star Quilt Company. They told me I couldn't complain until the 26th regardless of what they promised previously.

2 comments:

  1. I want to love that company but it's just too pricey, takes too long for shipping and has gotten very, very large in the past few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should use up the GC... if you don't its like giving them free money. That is worse than getting poor service for money!!! I also think your post is the best way to spread the news. I haven't really ever ordered anything of consequence from them or in years, so my experience is not a comparison. Hope it arrives soon!!!

    ReplyDelete