Sunday, April 17, 2016

Nearly Complete and Ready for Marking and Layering

After one bad design moment, what I worked on was much too busy, I decided to go for plain and simple on the outside. Since I had a decent amount of one of the yellows (remembering my wild yellow spree from a while ago), I simply made a frame, no more than 2.75 inches wide at its widest point on the ogee edge, mitered the corners and am halfway around doing the blindstitching of the edge. So tomorrow there will be a new photo. The first post and photo was on 2/20/16 so this is moving much faster than I anticipated. Of course it is going to have quite a lot of quilting with nothing further apart than half an inch at most and that will take time.

Come back tomorrow afternoon to see the photo before it gets even more marked up with blue ink. If you like it, leave a message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment