Thursday, August 16, 2018

Bless The Honest Man

Admiral William McRaven who oversaw the Navy SEAL incursion into Pakistan that ended in bin Laden's death came out forcefully against Trump's actions in stripping Brennan of his security clearance. In addition to praising Brennan as an honest patriot who had devoted his life to this country, McRaven said, "Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency,"

Trump, who comes from a long line of draft dodgers and service avoiders, after all, that's how his family ended up in the US, will find some way to denigrate this man, you can make bank on that. If all you Trumpettes find that acceptable you will have earned any disparaging title given to you. The United States aspirational goals are not a reality show to find winners and losers. When Trump wins, everyone loses.

My one consolation this week is that the neo-Nazi freak from north central Pennsylvania now has two votes against him in any national contest.


2 comments:

  1. New offenses are happening so often and so quickly from this insane Dump, I can barely keep up with them. I dread turning the news on and constantly get notifications of the latest abnormal (read dangerous) Dump behavior on my phone. I fear this is only going to get worse regardless of Mueller's success. Republicans refuse to reign him in because their only goal is to get another seat on the Supreme Court and defend themselves on mid term elections. Good luck with that last one. Thanks for all your posts. I look forward to them. mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remain amazed that folks still believe that man when his lies, and proven lies they are, just multiply like the rabbits in my yard.

    ReplyDelete