Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wild Girl

A few years ago I bought this kit to make as a gift for my daughter-in-law who owns two horses and rides in dressage competitions. I put off making it because this kind of quiltmaking is outside of my comfort zone. But I finally started, and finished, this small wallhanging, beginning on Sunday and finishing on Tuesday. I don't know that I will ever be inspired to make one of these types of quilts again, but the finished product turned out reasonably well. The kit comes complete with all the fabrics except the backing and has complete instructions though reading the instructions on your fusible webbing is also recommended. It's best not to lay out the pieces with your cats in the room too.

The quilt kit  is called "Wild Girl", by Toni Whitney, from the Bigfork Bay Cotton Company.



No comments:

Post a Comment