Wednesday, May 10, 2023

 Now that the verdict is in and digested, Trump is complaining that he never had a chance to defend himself in court. Forget the part about his lawyer, Tacopina of the tight suits, telling him that it would not be a good idea for him to testify. Forget about the part where Trump went off to play golf, what else, instead of making himself available for questioning. 

I have three adult children--very adult at this point. Trump's behavior and statements remind me of my children when they were around three years old. All the experts always told new parents to watch out for the terrible twos but with my sons it was the truly awful threes. That's what Trump acts like. 

I am making very good progress on the new project with the center section completely done at this point. This is not going to be a bed sized quilt, more of a large wall hanging. I have been getting rid of the blue ink and embroidering details on that center. It's easier for me to do the embroidery when the piece is smaller so I am adding veins and details. I am also adding some small embroidery details around some of the pieces that are pale in color to make them stand out better against the cream colored Kona cotton background. Pictures will be coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. DJT is determined to try and foist the reality he wants on the world. He's a twisted and tainted entity, playing with the law to avoid justice. Quite tiresome.

    ReplyDelete