Saturday, May 2, 2015

Don't Click On It

The last couple of days miscreants have been making "comments" that include invitations to click on something. Don't do it. I don't know who they are but they are out to either scam you or to hack you. I have no control other than deleting the posts as they show up.

In the meantime it is nice spring weather here--ten days ago snow to beat the band and nearly 80 F yesterday. I have several different varieties of peonies in my yard and many are blooming right now. I also have some allium in bloom and some bearded iris.

Progress is ongoing on the Christmas dove quilt. I have finished quilting about two-thirds of the center touching star section so my original target of August not only seems possible but I might have finished by then. I have three projects in mind--one relatively modern and the other two quite traditional.

Now that I am using my craft glove my hand feels better as well. Many years ago my ulnar collateral ligament (holds your thumb to your hand more or less) was snapped in a swimming accident. I had a surgical repair done that lasted about ten years but then I snapped the ligament again. So then I had to have an arm tendon harvested to replace the ligament but I think I have now either snapped or damaged that as well. But I got a pair of craft gloves that provide a lot of compression and that allows me to hand quilt without feeling like a martyr to the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment