Thursday, August 10, 2017

Halfway, More or Less

I really do enjoy applique. I like picking the patterns, and picking the fabrics, and making all the little pieces. I like learning techniques I haven't tried, and perfecting the ones I know already.

Here is the Album Bouquet Block from the current project. It is about halfway done although some of the heavy lifting got done very early on. The background fabric is pretty crumpled, as it gets when you hand sew and if that bottom piece is as crooked in real life as it looks in this photo (I don't think it is because I lined it up with the cross woven threads of the fabrics), then I will fix it. So far so good.


Trump and Kim Jong Un are trading threats like WWF wrestlers. As long as that's all they trade we will be okay but neither one of these madmen has a clue what he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment