Friday, April 26, 2024

 I have not been able to do any sewing or much of anything since the middle of March when I finished Illegitium. Although it isn't very big, apparently it is enough to completely wreck my right arm. I am right handed, do practically everything right handed, but my arm is so painful from shoulder to fingertips that all I do right now is read. I went to my primary care doctor who thinks it is a rotator cuff issue but since I really cannot tolerate surgery again, my only recourse is rest and at some point in the future a steroid injection.

So as a cautionary tale I warn everyone not to take using your arm as a given or overworking your arm as a sign of dedication. This sucks!

Trump sucks, too, but at least some of his chickens are flying in to roost. Good that most of the action right now is in NYC--they know him best.

No comments:

Post a Comment