Thursday, February 29, 2024

 When the Emperor had no clothes the people were astonished.  At least that's what happened in the old children's story that was supposed to be a lesson in disguise. So what do folks think about Trump finding himself unable to cover his nakedness. He not only doesn't have $400M in cash as Alina Habba claimed, he doesn't even have a quarter of that amount. I would say, "Liar, liar, pants on fire!" except too many think he is just being cautious with his cash.

To that I ask, since when has Trump ever been cautious about anything? Another "time was" sort of commentary simply shows how far we have fallen from the ethical and moral and how close we are to utter chaos. It would be nice if I thought that it doesn't make any difference but it makes all the difference in the world. We support murderous thugs so what's another reprobate or two?

My "Illegitimi non carborundum" is quite small so the quilting is moving along swiftly. I am already thinking about my next project which will be a departure from my norm in some ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment