Saturday, February 17, 2024

Many might suppose that I am chortling over the verdict and judgment in Trump's civil fraud trial but my overwhelming emotion is sorrow. Now the real falsehoods will begin multiplying with dizzying rapidity like a virus in a petri dish. Unless and until better people stand up to run for office we will continue to have Trump, Santos, Menendez and their ilk not only in charge of the grand idea that is the United States but the hearts, minds, and pocketbooks of its citizens. It is unfortunate that Pinocchio is just a fairy tale. At least if noses grew at the utterance of a lie, we would be forewarned, not that we weren't aware of the issues surrounding and encompassing at least two of the three on my list. 

I have finished the main applique of my new project, but there are embroidered elements and some very small "dots" to add before the next phase which is going to be lettering.

No comments:

Post a Comment