Saturday, June 22, 2019

What...I Mean What?

Trump did a 180 on at least two decisions this week. The first and most obvious reversal is the decision not to take military action against Iran. The second is the decision not to begin herding families into trucks to deport them. The explanations for both decisions don't make sense even when one agrees with the final result. With Trump being the ultimate showman who could have given PT Barnum lessons, one wonders how all of this plays out in Trumpland.

It isn't that I expect anything from Trump to make sense, but I do wonder how his acolytes, all you Trumpettes tooting that horn, see anything of value to your skewed view of the world here.

5 comments:

  1. Andrew Jackson had his kitchen cabinet. Trump has his TV cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ouch and no...I come to your blog via "Quilting Blogs"

      Delete
  3. My blog has always been a mix of sewing, decorating, and political commentary. I even did a survey once about political commentary. The good news is that anyone who doesn't like political commentary does not have to come here. As I have written multiple times before, as a hand sewer, hand quilter projects take longer before they are ready for pix but the world moves on regardless.

    ReplyDelete