Saturday, April 20, 2019

All Or Most Of My Baltimores


Since I am in the middle of quilting the Wheel of Fortune and have no pictures to show yet, I thought I would post my various Baltimore Album quilts. I have made quite a few over the years but I don't have photos of all of them. So here are some of my Baltimores:

 






This is not all of my album output--I made at least two more that I never got photos of--and these are in no particular order with the exception of the last photo being the last completed.The quilt that the cat is on is shown twice, once with the cat and once without the cat. The details on that one are even more elaborate than on the last quilt but it is only about 50 inches square. I do enjoy making album quilts.

4 comments:

  1. Incredible works of art.
    Just one of those quilts would take me a lifetime to make.
    Also, visitors to my house notice your quilt right away and are in awe. They comment on the tiny stitches and the massive amount of quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like your quilt and I am also pleased that your friends like it as well. Very soon I will be making another quilt as a gift for Scott and MaryAnn's daughter, Madeline. I can't seem to sell them so I might as well give them to good homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful !
    You are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Beverly. I think I am more stubborn than talented but the two can go hand in hand.

    ReplyDelete