Friday, July 3, 2015

Lizard Nebula Exploding (With Picture)

I finished the crazy top and layered it today. Luckily my son does like this one (of course he liked the last one as well) and it is only about 50 inches square so makes a reasonable wall hanging. Here it is on the ground basted and ready to quilt. Although this design is adapted from the work of an artist who lives in Hawaii, it reminds me of an aboriginal painting I purchased in Sydney when I was there.



On a completely different topic, Old Trinity Schoolhouse is moving from Virginia to Ohio. I know they won't have a physical location any more but I do think that they will continue an online presence. In the meantime the fabric, the patterns, the books, etc. are all 50% off. These are a somewhat limited range of fabrics but all are very high quality and at 50% off they run about $5.00 a yard, a very good deal. I have no financial ties or personal ties but I have been pleased with their service.

No comments:

Post a Comment