Friday, June 5, 2015

Torn Between Ideas

I am working on the last wide border of the touching stars quilt and I am torn. As I indicated previously, no one in my family really needs or wants a quilt, but since I am always making them I have to ask which one do I work on next. I have an idea for another horse quilt but this is the daughter in law who rejected the current quilt (though she never saw it) so I wonder if she would want this quilt or whether I am just pushing it on her and she is simply putting up with that. For me the attraction is learning new techniques and challenging myself, but I am so stuck in my ways that making one of the other quilts in my head would be more satisfying. I will have to decide soon since my current project is nearly done. The fellow I am giving it to is just someone I work out next to on the elliptical at the gym--I don't even know his wife's name, but I do enjoy our chats while we work out. I am satisfied that the current quilt will have a very good home.


No comments:

Post a Comment