Monday, July 29, 2013

Short Instructional Videos for Freezer Paper Applique and Reverse Applique with Freezer Paper

Some of you may have already seen these short videos that my husband shot in 2009 with his old camera. The first focuses on making sharp points on leaves and other elements in applique quilts. You will also see and hear my cat Barney in this video.

 


The second video shows how to sew reverse applique in an easy way with clean sharp edges. I use reverse applique frequently on big and small shapes. It adds depth to various elements. My husband has a new camera that he can't wait to try so if anyone wants to see more videos, leave some suggestions for what quilting or sewing technique you want to see. I will try to accommodate the suggestions. Who knows, perhaps Max, the Maine coon cat whose kitty picture appears next to my bio, will come investigate. He is endlessly curious and much bigger now.




No comments:

Post a Comment