Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Finished and Soon Off to England

I finished the quilting on the latest project that I am calling Lovebirds Looking For Direction. After I get it packed up it will take a long and odd trip. First it goes to Utah. From there it goes to England. I believe the young woman lives in London but I am not positive of that having only met her once and quite briefly at that. She doesn't know it's coming so that makes it even more strange.

Just as my husband snapped the picture the sun came out full strength hence the shadow on the upper corner but you aren't missing much.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely quilt. The recipient will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I think it's a nice combination of classic and fun, perfect for newlyweds.

      Delete