Monday, March 13, 2023

 Once again I have completed a quilt that will never be a prize winner but nevertheless delighted my husband, partly because he thinks one of the elements on the quilt is me.

I combined three old patterns and eliminated some of the extraneous design elements that I thought were too busy. So this uses Folk Art Wedding, Angels, and Postcards from the Edge designs but not in the way they were intended. I call it Catch a Falling Star after the old Perry Como song.


The  gardening angel (not sure why it  is called that but I didn't pick the name) has a big round head and very little hair just like me in real life.


2 comments:

  1. I love this! Butch is right. Did your hair really thin out that much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even listened to Perry Como while I viewed your latest creation. Perfectly named quilt.

    ReplyDelete