Sunday, January 3, 2021

 Once again I ask, "What does it take for Trump's supporters to condemn him?"


Yesterday, in a taped and transcripted phone call (so there is contemporaneous evidence), Trump asked the Georgia Secretary of State to cheat in order to overturn the election results in Georgia. There isn't any evidence that Raffensperger will do anything, but he does not have to for a crime to have occurred. This was not a joke, not sarcasm. Trump broke Georgia state law and US federal law. Will that be enough?


The simple answer is that Trumpettes don't care. They don't care that their chosen one is a liar, a thief, a criminal. That says a great deal about what it takes to be a Trumpette. A pox on all their houses.

3 comments:

  1. Our country is broken. I don't see a way to fix it. I fear the division will only get worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne and Barbara are both correct. My middle son expects civil war. My only consolation is that I am old.

      Delete